- This event has passed.
Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
September 24 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a transformative course which can be supportive to people who have never meditated as well as to those who have experience. MBSR has been proven to be effective in managing pain and decreasing stress.
Benefits of MBSR:
- Improved ability to handle stressful situations with coping skills
- Greater relaxation, physically and mentally
- Decreased physical and psychological symptoms of stress
- Reduced pain levels
- Reduced reactivity and greater ease toward change
- Increased awareness of the interplay of mind and body in health and illness.